13 Day Scottish Isles & Glens
Explore Scotland's coasts and islands
Head a little off the beaten path on this tour of Scotland's rugged Highlands, coastal byways, and the archaeological treasures on Orkney and the Isle of Skye.
• Ring of Brodgar
• Isle of Skye
• Orkney Islands
• Inverewe Gardens
• Loch Ness Cruise
• Urquhart Castle
• Skara Brae
• Mount Stuart House and Gardens
• Dunrobin Castle
• Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
• Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel
• Balmacara Hotel
• The Royal Hotel
• Ayre Hotel
• Eight Acres Hotel
• Crieff Hydro Hotel
• Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
CIE Tours is your travel expert to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Their excellent reputation for delivering unparalleled vacations is based on the warmest of welcomes from knowledgeable local guides, unique itineraries and authentic experiences. And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – every experience and many meals are included in one up-front price, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras along the way.
Five reasons why travelers love CIE Tours:
1. Expertise. CIE Tours leverages 90+ years of experience and long-standing supplier partnerships to create distinctive and memorable travel experiences for guests.
2. Breadth and depth. With more than 60 guided and independent vacation itineraries in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, Iceland and Italy to choose from - plus unlimited options to customize – our portfolio features the places you most want to visit and the travel style that makes your vacation uniquely yours.
3. Authenticity. They will immerse you in local culture where you’ll meet the people and explore the places you’ve dreamed about visiting. With CIE Tours, you’ll check off all the sights on your “must-see” list, hear the history and legends from our guides, and visit the hidden gems that only the locals know.
4. Deep, local knowledge. CIE Tours’ expert local guides and drivers love sharing their personal knowledge of each destination. They make the trip especially memorable and enlightening for guests, with backstories and insights that simply can’t be gleaned from a book.
5. All-In Inclusive Advantage. Every attraction on a CIE Tours itinerary is included in your up-front price, so your tour director is focused on showing you the destination and ensuring that your vacation is everything you’d imagined it would be.
|2||Isle of Bute | Mount Stuart House|
|3||Loch Lomond | Eilean Donan Castle|
|4||Isle of Skye | Dunvegan Castle | Portree|
|5||Inverewe Gardens | Ullapool|
|6||Highland Scenery | Ferry to Orkney|
|7||Orkney Sights | Ring of Brodgar | Skara Brae | St Magnus Cathedral|
|8||Italian Chapel | Dunrobin Castle | Inverness|
|9||Urquhart Castle | Loch Ness Cruise | Culloden Battlefield|
|10||Sheepdog Demonstration | Whisky Tasting | Scottish Evening*|
|11||Edinburgh Panoramic Tour | Edinburgh Castle|
|12||Independent Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Edinburgh|
|13||Tour Ends In Edinburgh|